- MORE MOBILE TRAFFIC – More than half of traffic to top websites in the U.S. came from mobile devices.
- LOWER MAINTENANCE NEEDS – Maintaining a separate mobile site requires additional testing and support.
- FASTER WEBPAGES – Mobile users in particular have short attention spans. Studies show that mobile visitors tend to abandon webpages that take longer than three seconds to finish loading.
- HIGHER CONVERSION RATES – Lowering your bounce rate is only half of the battle. Creating a consistent user experience across all devices is key to converting new customers.
- IMPROVED SEO – Responsive web design is becoming as important to search engine optimization as quality content.
Responsive Web Design
Beautiful and modern designs that make a difference!
Our Web Design Process
Our comprehensive web design strategy ensures a perfectly crafted website for your business.
Research & Discovery
This is where we will research and study your company, its history and competition, as well as the groups and individuals you aim to target.
Just like information-gathering, the planning step of website design is a critical part of launching a new website.
The challenge of good web design, like all design, is balancing form and function. We use the information gathered in the Discover and Plan steps to shape your design.
In the Develop step, the website design is translated to actual code that makes the website work. This stage can be the most lengthy, so keep clients informed on the status of the project.
Finally, it’s time to launch the website.
This last and final step of web design is often overlooked, but website maintenance is important for the long-term health and success of a website.
Schedule Your Free Consultation